Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Noah Is Born



So the first of the Jeanie’s babies has been born. Jeanie’s babies began when Jeanie Thompson was here on a short term Mission last summer.  She inspired us to start this program to help young women who wanted to choose life rather than abortion. We are providing sonograms, clothing and basic hospital fees and counseling to young girls in need.

Though Noah was 4 weeks early, he weighed 6 pounds and was very healthy. Jessica and I visited the baby when he was just over a day old. Hope was so happy and feeling really empowered by the whole experience.  She has a part time job and is involved with a women’s program to help women gain emotional and professional skills.  Hope wants to go on the radio and encourage other women not to lose hope and abort their babies.
When I got home from the hospital, I was teary eyed as I told Pete about our visit. I have never really been involved in a pro-life movement. It just felt so amazing that I was part of Noah being in this world.

Please pray for Noah and Hope that God continue to bless them and provide for them.

-Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment