Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Visit to the U.S. by Emily (age 7)



I was sad when we had to say good bye, but I liked saying hello to my family and friends. At the airport I got picked up by my uncle Chris. When we got to their house I saw my cousin Catherine. We had a lot of fun. When we got to my cousin Linsy’s, it was like all the fun you could have in a year! We even had yummy ice cream too. We went to a place called Fun Town. It was the best time ever. When we got to my Aunt Sharon’s house we went to a camp. We got to ice skating at camp. My Nana’s house was also very fun. We went to play. Not only were those places fun, but the whole visit was fun. When we were in our own home town, we went to a pool party I loved it. We didn’t ride horses there. It’s not to fun there anyway, because, you just sit on the horse have a person hold the rope and walk around in circles. But in Africa you’re free to run as fast as you want. Do you know why I like Cameroon so much? 

Examples:

1.  Riding horses
2.  Seeing waterfalls every day
3.  Seeing friendly people who greet first thing
4.  Being a missionary

Those are ways that God has blessed us in Cameroon.

No comments:

Post a Comment