Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Formation Program


Hi from the Mission House.  We are about 2/3 of the way through our formation program.  We have had an impressive array of teachers as we learn in the areas of theological formation, personal formation and cultural sensitivity.

Learning to live in community has its challenges, but as we work through our differences, I can feel the Holy Spirit working in me.  The kids love having three kids to play with after school.

Both Pete and I have attended a small faith sharing group back in Rancho Cucamonga, which has been such a blessing.

I traveled home for a few days to visit my mother on Cape Cod after she fell and broke her leg, just a few weeks after she had a hip replacement.  It will be hard to be away from family while on Mission, but my call to go has not wavered.

-Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment