Friday, June 7, 2013

Treasure Center

By Jessica (age 9) and Josh (age 11)



Joshua-----“Today we did another missionary activity by visiting the disabled by going to the Treasure Center that is a school for disabled”


Jessica-----“I got to make a necklace just like the pupils there do. They sell them.  Mommy bought the one I made.  It was really fun. Much more fun than I thought it would be.”


Joshua----- making “foo foo” is really hard. The fire is really hot and you have to use a lot of muscles to stir it.


Joshua------“it was really cool watching them make brooms out of palm branches.  The brooms are just like the one we have in the house.” They also make scarves, and baskets to sell.
  
Joshua------ “I also got to sing with some of the kids.  They love the songs and some can do the motions”

Jessica------“Their school is really beautiful.”

Jessica-----“Emily couldn’t come, because she had a tummy bug.  So she stayed home puking with daddy. She missed out on all the fun.”

Mom---- “I am so proud of my kids. They are growing in wisdom, compassion, and world perspective.”



No comments:

Post a Comment